d, he tells me things sometimes. but notall the time. sometimes he'll tell me I wish dad didnt have to die.. I wish he was still here. I miss him. you know that kind of stuff.
but there are other times where he tells me I wish I could just die for a min. so I could go say hi and come back!
a no! you cant! he says I know with a smile, I just miss him and Fiona so much! I know son, me too.
but we'll see them again later on in life.
or he told me one day....... I want a fast car! so I could go super fast! I say yea so you could be a race car driver? he says no so I could crash and kill myself so I could go see daddy! with a smile! son! really! you cant. its not up to you. when its your time. that's heavenly fathers time. and if you do that you wont be able to see your dad any way. wont you miss me? you want to leave me too? he said I'll check on you from heaven like daddy does.
so I had to tell on him. that was like the 3rd time he talked about dying to see his dad. I know he doesn't know any better. and I know he just misses him so much like he says. but I needed help with this one. so I told Nana. and she talked with him. and he hasn't talked like that seance.
one day we were driven and passed family fun center and he was like ooh mom. I remember when dad had alot of money and took us there! that was so much fun. then we passed a motel and he said I remember we stayed there. and went swimming. that was fun too. then he said God is so nice for letting me keep all these good memories of my dad atleast. as if God would have just swiped him from our memory as well!... lol it just makes me feel good to know that my son also can go down the street and see places that we been... places that make us think of what an AH-MAE-ZING MAN DINO WAS! I told Jeffrey its good to have all the memories and its good to miss him. its even good to cry for him. I'm glad he is open and honest with his feelings and not keeping them all bottled inside. I told him dont you ever let your dad fade from your heart and you'll always keep him alive! I thank Heavenly Father for Dino and My Son Damu.
No comments:
Post a Comment